Father sky as I make my journeys each day and night I go in the comfort
and security that you watch over me and keep me safe.
I thank you for the stars which illuminate the night
For the rain and all of the beauty that comes from above.
Spirit of the water cleanse my mind body and spirit.
Like the post man, the spirits of morning come.
Rain snow sleet they are there.
Today is a message of cleansing.
The rain cleanses all things upon the earth.
It cleanses the road we travel and brings clarity
The spiritual guardians of the sky watch over us
letting us know to proceed with caution.
As the seasons begin to change the rain prepares the way for the arrival
of the harvest.
The rain is a cleanser and a purifier, a healer.
As you who are alike the earth, welcome this medicine.
Cleanse the mind body and spirit.
Renew your energy and go forward with new vision.
Let the sky medicine wash away your troubles, and your fears.
Giving you new strength for tomorrows' to come






No comments:
Post a Comment