
Great Spirit, with good heart I come before you.
I pray for wisdom.
I pray that all may see in a sacred way.
I pray that when we look upon another, we will see through the reflection of your eyes
With the arrival of the first light of morning, the crow calls.
They bring there message of the day to all that dwell upon the earth.
The message today is look twice, speak once.
See through the eyes of the spirit, all is not what it is presented to be.
The last road of summer is now near its end.
The harvest will soon be upon us.
There will be abundance.
Harvest the wisdom as well as the fruit.
Evolution in thought helps separate the tainted from the digestible.
Don't allow that which compromises the harvest to enter your coffers.
The light of Grandmother moon shines down upon the earth.
The water becomes a mirror of the being.
A reflection of self is now before you.
Some parts are clear while others are murky.
So one this last leg of summer, before the harvest begins.
Think about what fruit needs to be taken from the vine
that will bring clarity and wholeness to what you see.
Have a wonderful Wednesday, and may the Spirit guide your way
in all that you think, in the way you react, and in all that you say.





No comments:
Post a Comment