![]() |
| THURSDAY |
As the sun rises over the mountains
near my home, I can
feel its energy. After
a morning cup of coffee
I go outside to greet
it. I stand before the rising sun, and begin
to pray. Welcoming the new
day, thanking all of the universe for all the
gifts which we receive. Thanking all things
for what they share with us. Praying for those who have come to seek peace and balance, for those whom have come
in the past, and for all who
will come in the future. When I have completed my prayers. I feel renewed, ready to take on the day. Yesterday is no more than a part of history, the page is now blank again and readied for a new story to unfold upon it.
We are bonded
spiritually through the universe. Our energies are
connected, and in turn, the prayers, the good
thoughts, and spiritual love support and protection
reaches their most inner being because the door
has been left unlocked and the welcome mat is out. These types of connections are possible in all aspects of life and with all that live.
We all will be on a personal journey
of spiritual enlightenment
and evolution, some possibly in the most subtle manner almost without notice,
while others experiencing changes
that almost seem surreal.
Accepting
and understanding this evolution in thoughts and actions may not be an easy task. The programming we receive throughout life contradicts that which is unfolding, and casts doubt upon the notion that this may truly be happening, that what we are experiencing is not imagination, projection or wishful thinking, but an enlightened or evolving of consciousness.
Excerpts from Along the way 2 the road goes on.
Have a beauty filled day




No comments:
Post a Comment