Thursday, November 6, 2014

Holding together


 
 
 
 
 
 
Great Spirit as I go forward on this journey of mind
I pause for a moments time
I bow my head and speak these words
From this place on the path that I feel mired
The week has been long and I grow tired
I pray to the earth to stay smooth beneath my feet
To bring me to the time of rest and of peace

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A change in the time and a change in the weather
A change in mind, but not forever 
We adjust and adapt to all we endeavor
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
A long way down the path we have traveled
Holding together, not becoming unraveled
The time is coming of which we talked
This journey of mind will soon be walked

 
 
 
 
Pay no mind to what goes on around you
Once in your head, then they have bound you
Taking the focus away from where it lye's 
At the end of the road is the prize


 
 
 
 
 
As the sun falls out of view and the day concludes for me and you
Pull off of the road and rest your bones
Gather your thoughts let out the moans
stretch your back and ease your mind
Another day is now behind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment