Saturday, October 4, 2014

Walking in rhythm.........Have a great weekend




 
SATURDAY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Creator, I am thankful for this day
For the healing rain
I will play my song in the rhythm of the falling rain

 
 
 
 
 
 
Grand father of the north
I thank you for your medicine
For giving us the strength and courage to overcome all that is harsh
All that hurts, all that would make us squint, sick, or
stop us from going forward on this journey of spirit

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rainy mornings give us the opportunity to quite the mind
and pamper the spirit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you look out see yourself as part of the natural world
Let your being benefit from the cleansing water.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let the road bring you to places of shelter
While allowing you to still be part of the harmony of nature
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This day will come and pass
Keep the lantern of hope burning
The sun shall come into port before the journey concludes




 
 
 
Embrace the sky and all that comes from above with open arms
There is medicine to feed and heal the spirit
Play your song and dance in natures harmony
Rise above the limitations we make for yourselves
Let your spirit soar
As Annie says
The Sun will come out tomorrow
And the beauty of the season shall be ten fold.
 
Have a rest filled and blessed weekend
May the Creator watch over you and yours and the Angels of the Earth
Walk with you on this journey of spirit.
 

1 comment:

  1. I start my days daily with your prayers and mine Thank you they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete