![]() |
| TUESDAY BREW |
Creator with a smile upon my face
With the warmth of the November sun upon my body
I seek you
I do not come humbly before you to ask what you can share
But to thank you for all that you do, and all you have done, for who I am
For who I will become.
The morning brings the words through symbolism
Steady as we go, our wings glide on the gentle breeze
Our legs at the ready to land into the new day and begin the second part of the journey
The path is clear and shortened in length
Stay in your lane and move along to place of your service
Be mindful of the signs along the way
No parking until we reach where we will stay
Perception is everything
Another day won shall soon be done.
The train that rides the rails of night, is at the station in clear sight
Its engine is revving its breathe fills the sky
There's always room for you and I
From its the widows we see the land of dreams
Comfortable and secure as the engine screams
Our spirits free as we ride so high
Among the stars of the November sky.






No comments:
Post a Comment