Creator, I look to you for your guidance as the journey
of mind commences.
This is the time when the light and the dark
Have taken down the fences.
A busy week ahead for the Spirit of morning
The veil has grown thin so heed the warning
The journey begins in a spook tacular fashion
Fear not and march on without interaction
"Newborn Awakening"
Gently they stir, gently rise
The dead are newborn awakening
With ravaged limbs and wet souls
Gently they sigh in rapt funeral amazement
Who called these dead to dance?
Was it the young woman learning to play the ghost song on her baby grand?
Was it the wilderness children?
Was it the ghost god himself, stuttering, cheering, chatting blindly?
I called you up to anoint the earth
I called you to announce sadness falling like burned skin
I called you to wish you well
To glory in self like a new monster
And now I call you to pray
The dead are newborn awakening
With ravaged limbs and wet souls
Gently they sigh in rapt funeral amazement
Who called these dead to dance?
Was it the young woman learning to play the ghost song on her baby grand?
Was it the wilderness children?
Was it the ghost god himself, stuttering, cheering, chatting blindly?
I called you up to anoint the earth
I called you to announce sadness falling like burned skin
I called you to wish you well
To glory in self like a new monster
And now I call you to pray
Jim Morrison
Your eyes may grasp things others can't see while the two worlds merge
on this weeks journey.
Grandmother keeps the light burning in the dark of night
She is the only color between the black and white
The spirits assemble while we lye in our beds
Grandfather sheds light on the dawn of the dead.






No comments:
Post a Comment