![]() |
| This is just enough |
God the creator of all things Great Spirit
Whose voice I hear in the wind and whose presence I feel
around me as I make my journey upon your soft and sacred earth, Humbly
I come before you and ask for your prayers , blessings and wisdom
For all your children, that they understand the spirit
and the words of your prophets.
The morning messengers have come and speak to all.
Live with truth in your heart, and it will always guide your way
Watch over you and keep you safe.
Can you believe it?
Go forward in comfort and security.
When Grandmother comes to welcome the night
Know that the spirits of the earth will still be with you
In your faith whatever it may be, you will always find comfort.
Believe with all your heart and live, speak and be that truth.
Good thoughts and prayers for peace to all
enjoy the journey





No comments:
Post a Comment