![]() |
| HAPPY LABOR DAY |
Great spirit. I thank you for this day.
For all that I see, smell, taste, touch, hear and feel.
For every breathe I take.
I also pray someone is making the potato salad with the eggs in that I like
The morning has come to remind us.
If your thinking of doing more than enjoying the day.
Don't leave anyone hanging, time to roll
Get out and do what you have been wanting to do all summer.
know no time is no excuse.
If you find yourself in the company of those who
are usually a bit sheepish
make your own fun.
Enjoy this day with family or friends.
Take it easy peasy.
It was brought to us by the American labor movement.
People stood up, stood strong, and died for this day.
(the Pullman strike of 1894)
Unfortunately many Americans will not only have to work today but longer than normal
(24% of jobs in usa are in retail)
most without a collective bargaining agreement.
SAD
Have a day filled with peace and enjoyment
When night arrives may you find fulfillment in spirit.
As always prayers of love light peace
Strength courage and protection surround you








No comments:
Post a Comment