This review is from: Along the way: a journey of purpose (Paperback)
This is such a beautiful read with an author that not only takes you on his journey, but by sharing his... offers and extends to you the opportunity to take a look back on your own... to appreciate the lessons learned, to be conscious of Nature and the Oneness of Everything, to live in the present, to reflect upon your own life's purpose, and to come to understand who you are as a spiritual being as well as... your connection to all that "is." I read this book outdoors in the morning from the time that I received it savoring every word and being fully aware of my surroundings. Animals, trees, sky, etc... The writing is honest and beautifully descriptive. I smiled, laughed out loud at times, said "me too!"...and cried. I hope to read much more from this author in the future.
This review is from: Along the way: a journey of purpose (Paperback)
I so enjoyed this book by Mr. Russell A Grish. Told of a journey of his life and family members. The hardships they all went through and how his faith and relationships with nature guided him to heal. This made him strong and faithful to his destiny in life. Made me feel good and to be aware of my surroundings. Life in all forms has energy. Listen to what is being told to you.
This review is from: Along the way: a journey of purpose (Paperback)
I totally connected with this book!!! Whether you are on a spiritual journey or trying to find more of a purpose of your experiences I highly recommend reading this book. It is truly enlightening
Available @ Amazon.com
This is such a beautiful read with an author that not only takes you on his journey, but by sharing his... offers and extends to you the opportunity to take a look back on your own... to appreciate the lessons learned, to be conscious of Nature and the Oneness of Everything, to live in the present, to reflect upon your own life's purpose, and to come to understand who you are as a spiritual being as well as... your connection to all that "is." I read this book outdoors in the morning from the time that I received it savoring every word and being fully aware of my surroundings. Animals, trees, sky, etc... The writing is honest and beautifully descriptive. I smiled, laughed out loud at times, said "me too!"...and cried. I hope to read much more from this author in the future.
This review is from: Along the way: a journey of purpose (Paperback)
I so enjoyed this book by Mr. Russell A Grish. Told of a journey of his life and family members. The hardships they all went through and how his faith and relationships with nature guided him to heal. This made him strong and faithful to his destiny in life. Made me feel good and to be aware of my surroundings. Life in all forms has energy. Listen to what is being told to you.
This review is from: Along the way: a journey of purpose (Paperback)
I totally connected with this book!!! Whether you are on a spiritual journey or trying to find more of a purpose of your experiences I highly recommend reading this book. It is truly enlightening
Available @ Amazon.com


No comments:
Post a Comment